So Aliens land...

Select...

• Rush round the local shop ransack the place grabbing anything you can knowing disorder will happen !

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Do nothing the system will take care of itself no worries ;)

• Start a commune...

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
they wouldn't last long.the brits would tax them to death if the yanks didn't kill them to experiment on them first:biggrin:

andygates

Turn to my existing bug-out plan and food, water and ammo caches. And watch them flee in horror at the sight of X-Factor and I Can't Believe Its Not Butter.

Abitrary said:
If you look at the possibility of space travel in a frame of reference of what we are currently experiencing on Earth, I think you'll agree that it is very unlikely that we will be visited by any in alien in the future (or the past but I won't go into the temporal dynamics here).

The amount of energy required to produce the propulsion needed to do the light years to get to here, would absolutely blat all their resources.

If they had enough resources in the first place, then they wouldn't need to come here.

Also, if there was more than one of them, they wouldn't need friends, and they wouldn't come here for that reason either. And a single alien wouldn't be able to do it (unless it was the Alien at the beginning of the film, er, Alien).

Also, if they needed us for food, then the packed lunch they would require would have made the whole expedition a chicken and egg situation

very logical Mr. Arbitrary, but you've forgotten the most obvious reason for space travel - the collection of exotic species. You and I might be insufficiently exotic, but CC would be a different thing entirely.

papercorn2000

Zoiders said:
Of course there is one vital option missing in this pole

3-Take off and nuke the entire site from orbit, its the only way to be sure...

Whoah, hang about, there's a significant dollar value attached to this settlement. I understand that we're all a bit emotional right now but let's not do anything too hasty!

I believe that in Alien-Human interactions, we should shoot first and ask questions later. Although it's inevitable that millions will die.

Top Bottom