So chuffed....new bike on order.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

:biggrin:....simply cannot wait.......I want it....NOW!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Mind you.....my Look Keo Carbon pedals are on Back order from CRC...:angry:..and as it was a partial order (New Shimano shoes too) I'm not sure if they an either cancel it or amend it. I now want the titanium ones (Keo Carbon's).

Anyhoo....hopefully will be collecting late this week/weekend.
Will post a pic up in the Photo Gallery when it arrives.

I must say that I was extremely impressed with my LBS (Phil Corley Cycles) in Milton Keynes. Having a custom bike is an exciting experience...picking and choosing your parts...getting measured up so its all perfect.
The staff were excellent and the female assistant who did all my measurements and saw me from start to finish was 1st class. She knew all her stuff was very understanding and supportive and had all the time in the world for me.......simply brilliant.

Now grinning like a cheshire cat that got the cake and is eating it.:angry::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
What is it???

yenrod

Sounds great Steve - at least you got good service it can really make a difference. I remember once choosing a coat in a shop once and I asked the opinion of the assisitant and as much they jump on you nowadays for even looking at a shop (from the outside) the help was not great soo I didnt buy a coat.

Happy riding Steve ! - wishing you many sunny days ridin' that bitch in da hood to sillyness :wacko:

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

I know what you mean Yenners....poor customer service can be carried to smallest of costs.
Myself and a friend went to a 'Jet' garage for air as his tyre was flat.
the assistant refused to give the the 2 x 50p coins from my £1 and said I needed to buy something. I did....left without saying anything...told my freind who used the garage regularly...he was astonished and has never returned there.....all for 50p worth of air.

I'm not telling anyone what it is until I post a picture.
You can hazard a guess if you wish....I'll tell you if your hot or cold...:wacko:

Noodley

Yes and No answers only?

:wacko:

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

pmsl.
Yenners is 1/20th of the way they...it has Look pedals...although I bought them last week before I saw this bike.
Yep...it has two wheels.
It's not red.
It has a 2007 frame.
I have specced it up myself so you would not see it as a complete bike the way I have ordered it.

Top Bottom