So chuffed....new bike on order.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aint Skeered

Spanish?

Dave5N

Über Member
stevenb said:
:angry:....simply cannot wait.......I want it....NOW!!!!!!! ;)

The staff were excellent and the female assistant who did all my measurements and saw me from start to finish was 1st class. She knew all her stuff was very understanding and supportive and had all the time in the world for me.......simply brilliant.

Now grinning like a cheshire cat that got the cake and is eating it.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

All? ;)

Spiuk?

Dave5N

Über Member
stevenb said:
All!
I even got the rod measured around my crotch.....which denotes saddle height.:biggrin: It's uncomfortable but worth it for the few seconds of pain involved. ;)

Can't they tell that from our shoe size? :biggrin:

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Keith Oates said:
He told you it was going to be a good dream bike so it can't be campag:angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...not a campag fan.....its ok...jus not my preference...and I have used campag before.:biggrin:

Right about the dream bike though. :angry:

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Disgruntled Goat said:
So it's a BMC. Pro machine?

Nah...that was outta my price range.

Got an '07 Team Machine Frame (Got £300 off) with Easton EC90 forks and Easton EC70 carbon post.
Fulcrum 1's
Fulcrum Racing Torq RS Compact chainset with Dura Ace 11-23 at the rear
Dura Ace groupset
Conti GP4000's
Spec toupe saddle in white, Easton stem n bars with white bar tape.
Got some Look Keo carbon titanium pedals to suit and already waiting with 2 carbon bottle cages.

The 08 frameset model is at £1699 is £100 more than the OE 2007 price which was £1599. Minus the above discount of £300 and one in stock (08 models not in until end of April at the earliest). So I figured for the minor change they did on the 08 frameset it was worth going for the 07 frameset.

They did have a Pro Machine but it was only a 55cm...and I needed a 51cm:sad: otherwsie I'd have snapped it up.

Mind you...I was buying a Focus Izalco Team from Wiggle......but the BMC is suited to me personally and all proportioned properly so it'll be by far the better riding machine.

Pics to follow shortly....hopefully will be this weekend.
:angry:

Top Bottom