So Fed Up At Work!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
Make the change! I spent far too long in a job I had come to hate. The difference in me when I got a job I enjoyed was something my wife still talks about eleven years after I did it. Not only was I happier at work my health improved! I only wish I'd done it ten years eralier.

buggi

Bird Saviour
all the major utilities (ie. national grid/water companies etc) are looking for field staff/engineers etc. they are facing a major shortages of field staff due to (a) the aging population of their current employees and (:smile: the fact that most young people want to be doctors/lawyers etc. and they will train you. just a thought if you wanted to do something like that.

Dave5N

Über Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Get your HGV licence. The hours can be long, but the money's pretty good and you'll never be short of work. And (most importantly) you have a degree of autonomy and you need never fear telling a boss to shove his job up his arse 'cos you can always get another one with little or no notice.;)
And it's great fun, most of the time.

How much?

OP
OP
S

steve23

thanks for the advice/suggestions!!!

my next door neighbour used to work on an oil rigg, he used to love it!

dunno if i could do that though, i dont think i would like spending the time away from home!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
steve23 said:
thanks for the advice/suggestions!!!

my next door neighbour used to work on an oil rigg, he used to love it!

dunno if i could do that though, i dont think i would like spending the time away from home!

Going for a ride after work would get dull pretty quickly, although it would probably improve your bike handling skills some.

Top Bottom