So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IanS

Guru
Location
NE Scotland
Andy in Sig said:
Welcome, is it good recumbenting country up in NE Scotland?
Not bad. It's fairly flat to the North of Aberdeen, up toward Fraserburgh (but if you feel the need for exercise, there are plenty of hills out to the West of the City!).
 

Trikebeard

Guru
Location
Cambridge
Trice Q used as a daily commuter, any other recumbent riders around Cambridgeshire?
 
M5 low racer ( audax, commuting and fun usage)
ICE XLNT for days when its to windy or frozen for the M5
Greenspeed GTT tandem for when I can find some company
and the Hase Ketwissel used by the young lad.
plus a dawes giro 300 to remind me why I need all the above.
 

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Location
Bromley, Kent
bigtrike said:
M5 low racer ( audax, commuting and fun usage)
ICE XLNT for days when its to windy or frozen for the M5
Greenspeed GTT tandem for when I can find some company
and the Hase Ketwissel used by the young lad.

That's a very nice collection mate. Particularly envious of the tandem. Not because I want one, but because those who own them invariably have larger wallets and/or more compliant companions than me.

A tandem is a badge that says "success."
 
Got a Catrike Trail (CTT095) in white down here in Kent.

Had it a week ... its fantastic !!!!

Bought it from trikesnstuff / wheel.N.V
 
thanks arallsopp , I aught to confess that all were "pre loved" and I still wince at the cost of the tandem as it cost 1.5x the cost of my car but the real shame is the lack of use that it gets.
 

Bill B-J

Guru
Location
Norfolk
QNT, out of the Dtek stable.
Wymondham. Owned it a week, looking forward to the next ride.
Bout 1+ hour from Cambridge Trikebeard.
Catch my heels on uneven road. Not a problem. Only size 8.5 feet. Wondering about the cleat position, (spd,) but am used to the mechanics of as it is.
 

byegad

Squire
Location
NE England
I find I prefer my cleats well back in the winter, cold weather used to leave my toes numb before I moved. This also helps with heel strike so I leave them set back for the summer.
 
Top Bottom