So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeeW

Even I use an upright when I nip into the town centre (all of about one mile, which I can just about put up with). An expensive bike would not last very long in grimsby town centre.

LeeW

Pictures of my 'bents
My Quests (one to the right is my regular quest, one to the left is also technically mine as it is on hire-purchase to a mate)

The Fujin

The Trice Micro

The Bacchetta

The Fishy!

peter_streetmachineGT

Über Member
Fair enough. I will admit that despite my love of recumbents they are probably inferior to uprights at weaving through traffic in city centres and seeing into junctions, making them slightly slower through stationary traffic, even if they're faster through moving traffic. But not yet inferior enough for me to justify getting a upright for the purpose of commuting (at the moment I don't own any uprights).

Some pretty nice bikes 'n trikes you've got there. I do rather like the design of the Quest - simpler, but I'm sure no less effective than the all-singing, all-dancing likes of the Leitra and even Go-one.

joe85recumbenttrike

I have had my Windcheater for 4 years and can not do without it. I am not a rider for long distances but the Vendee where I live is flat safe and has close on a thousand kilometres of good cycling and cycle ways.

jdg88

ICE Explorer

Another newbie to recumbents; proud owner of an Ice Explorer and hoping to commute to work most days, round trip of about 18miles :tongue:

Cullin

Über Member
Just seen 4 early ICE (age) Recumbent Trikes, they were at the start of the Flintstones Movie, good solid Rock, off road tyres, over the shoulder rear stearing and sturdy Oak frame.
ICE Q, Nottingham.

Sam

I have a PDQ,I.C.E. explorer and B3. The B3 is my latest buy and is a wonderful machine. Well thought out,very comfortable.

Sam

ICE B3

squeaker said:

ICE B3 is an ICE B2 with a 20" front wheel prototype cross of the B1/B2 I liked it so much ICE let me have one now :ohmy: . They intend to market it in the future when refinements have been completed.

Top Bottom