So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Welcome aboard.

plantfit

Guru
Met up with another trike rider in the next village to me,(he's recently moved to the village)between Newark and Lincoln, first ride out together this morning,great riding with another trike pilot
Ride_2_23.08.18.jpg

Have heard of another trike pilot who lives about six miles away in Wellingore Lincs so I will try to contact him next week, the trikes are taking over

No pic it didn't happen ! lol

Okay, I'm no David Bailey, but here ya go :smile:

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Ooh, that's very nice indeed:okay:

I am a newbie.

Bought a 2006 ice QNT on eBay.

Was worried about the risk of eBay, but since my knee is stopping me from riding my Dawes galaxy I had to try (and with little money it was the only real option)

I love it.

My husband wants one.

*Looks smug*

I was forced into the world of recumbents by dodgy knees also. All I can say is, “God bless those knees!!” I’ve never felt so relaxed and comfortable whilst cycling. Shame I didn’t discover these mad contraptions years ago ^_^

Oh, and the new cycling position seems to suit my knackered knees perfectly. No longer an issue. Hope your new trike suits you as well as mine does me :okay:

Joeduck

Just out of curiosity how many of us here are recumbent riders (bike or trike)?

I've got a HPV Street Machine.

What about the rest of you?
Hi Andy
I've just joined the forum. I ride an Ice trike and a street machine. I'm just about to sell the latter as I've ordered a Performer high racer. Looking for people to ride with in Surrey if anybody interested.

Top Bottom