So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dutch

Hi, I have been riding a recumbent trike a Performer JC70 as I can longer ride a 2 wheel bike and love it, I have done some distance on it recently 40 miles after building it up slowly and it’s very quick downhill 40.2 Mph is the fastest I have recorded.

I live near Bristol just wondered if anybody else rides around here or close to it.

Hi, I have been riding a recumbent trike a Performer JC70 as I can longer ride a 2 wheel bike and love it, I have done some distance on it recently 40 miles after building it up slowly and it’s very quick downhill 40.2 Mph is the fastest I have recorded.

I live near Bristol just wondered if anybody else rides around here or close to it.
We have fb group South Wales recumbent for ride outs but Corvid has made it difficult

t_rifles

Hi, I am new to trike riding. I bought a used Performer JC70 a couple of weeks ago. Mostly building up the legs for the new position on the turbo trainer. I did get out briefly on weekend. Bit of an experience.

Recently bought a Nazca Fuego, which is very nice, and in my favourite colour.... bright yellow. Unfortunately, it is a medium frame, and I’m right at the top end on it. If I can bag a large framed one I shall do so. And, this morning, I went to pick up a KMX Cobra. Nice cheap and cheerful trike, that should be just the ticket for trekking through the Wyre Forest.

Thanks @PaulM. I did contact him about it roughly a week ago. Not a very pleasant fellow by all accounts. The bike looks a corker, but I wouldn’t buy it out of principle

Caperider

I have freshly restored 574402

2003 Vision R-40
This is my 5th recumbent in my 59 years but in process of having new knees so not sure when I'll be out on it .second knee is on April fools day lol

Last edited:

Caperider

My only bike is a Ryan Recumbent. Bought it in 1992 in the US. Great bike. I've been riding it around East London, not seen another 'bent here. I was surprised by that actually.
I had one of those long wheel base they were made in New Hampshire .I sold it to a friend of mine he still owns it ! Nice handling bike.

purpan

I still have a Kett, having had a Nazca Paseo, ICE Q26 and Challenge Fujin SL. I regret selling the Paseo, even though it did weigh 10,000 kg. The Kett is probably the slowest of the bunch, but somehow the most enjoyable.

Top Bottom