So immature

If you were in the club run on the A379 though Starcross this evening then I'm very, very sorry for my utterly childish behaviour. :biggrin:
Blasting past the peloton and shouting 'GOTCHA!' as I belted off the front was silly and juvenile of me. ;)
If it gives you any pleasure, catching you (on my 46x18 singlespeed) ripped my legs to shreds and I died of cramp about 200 yards further up the road. :smile:
Your tact and discretion in turning off before you caught me does you great credit. :laugh:
I won't do it again. ;)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::

Jaded

Indeed

Noodley

Rhythm Thief said:
Hands up those of us who wouldn't have done the same.;)
I wouldn't have got anywhere near them, so I'll out my hand up ;)

Although on the immature vein: I enjoy cycling in the dark on country roads and when a car passes me I flick my index finger across the beam of my headlight so it looks like a giant finger flicking the car along the road. Sorry, but it keeps me amused.

Joe

Über Member
Noodley said:
Although on the immature vein: I enjoy cycling in the dark on country roads and when a car passes me I flick my index finger across the beam of my headlight so it looks like a giant finger flicking the car along the road. Sorry, but it keeps me amused.
That's just sent me in to a bit of a giggling fit! I am so trying it next time I'm out in the dark:biggrin:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
asterix said:
Yes but what if you get it wrong and flick it off the road:evil:;)
And the problem with that would be....................?

;)

Noodley

asterix said:
Yes but what if you get it wrong and flick it off the road:evil::biggrin:

Don't be stupid. You have to poke the car as it passes for it to go off the road. A slightly less strenuous poke results in dented side panels.

If you can ride with no hands you can crush a car from both sides using your index fingers.

Top Bottom