So immature

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you were in the club run on the A379 though Starcross this evening then I'm very, very sorry for my utterly childish behaviour. :biggrin:
Blasting past the peloton and shouting 'GOTCHA!' as I belted off the front was silly and juvenile of me. ;)
If it gives you any pleasure, catching you (on my 46x18 singlespeed) ripped my legs to shreds and I died of cramp about 200 yards further up the road. :smile:
Your tact and discretion in turning off before you caught me does you great credit. :laugh:
I won't do it again. ;)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::

Jaded

Indeed

Noodley

Rhythm Thief said:
Hands up those of us who wouldn't have done the same.;)

I wouldn't have got anywhere near them, so I'll out my hand up ;)

Although on the immature vein: I enjoy cycling in the dark on country roads and when a car passes me I flick my index finger across the beam of my headlight so it looks like a giant finger flicking the car along the road. Sorry, but it keeps me amused.

Joe

Über Member
Noodley said:
Although on the immature vein: I enjoy cycling in the dark on country roads and when a car passes me I flick my index finger across the beam of my headlight so it looks like a giant finger flicking the car along the road. Sorry, but it keeps me amused.
That's just sent me in to a bit of a giggling fit! I am so trying it next time I'm out in the dark:biggrin:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
asterix said:
Yes but what if you get it wrong and flick it off the road:evil:;)

And the problem with that would be....................?

;)

Noodley

asterix said:
Yes but what if you get it wrong and flick it off the road:evil::biggrin:

Don't be stupid. You have to poke the car as it passes for it to go off the road. A slightly less strenuous poke results in dented side panels.

If you can ride with no hands you can crush a car from both sides using your index fingers.

Top Bottom