So little cycling so far this year...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
coz of the weather, mostly, and temporarily misplacing my mojo, but the next few days aren't looking too promising...
metcheck screenshot.png

green1

Über Member
I been out once since Oct, I did 10 miles and hated every second of it. I don't do cold.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
In the same boat fnaar.
Last year in March I managed over 1000 miles of cycling
So far, this March I haven't been out on a weekend.
And looking at my sig I am well behind both my target and where I was last year.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
What my pic sdoesn't show as clearly as I thought it might is the amount of snow in the little icons on the right. We've already got a severe weather warn ing for tomorrow (was going to be my first commute of the year...16 miles each way, not not just down the road), but not now. Had a new cassette put on the back last week, and eager to give it an inaugural spin!!

tyred

Legendary Member
About 550 miles this year so far.

A combination of bad weather and some sort of sinus issue means I'm well off my normal target of 500 miles/month.

carolonabike

I have my first ever race this Sunday, a duathlon and the weather is looking horrible :sad:. I haven't done as much running over the last week or so as I would like and as for cycling, it's just as well I cycle to and from work because that, and one turbo session a week has formed the bulk of my time on the bike so far this year. And today and tomorrow at least I'll be in the car :sad:
I'm just hoping there's still time for it to pick up a bit. I don't mind the cold so much but the wind is another matter entirely.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I am down on my targets but mainly because the family keep planning things on a Sunday so i miss the chance of a weekend ride
"But you ride to work " is the reply i get :cursing:

Top Bottom