So long

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
So ignore them?

Gary E

Veteran
As above! If you've received useful information then why give up a good source of information? Just ignore the buggers!

Drago

Legendary Member
I sort of sympathise. I was attracted here by the "fun and friendly online community" tag line, but there are a few in here that just seem to want to cause confrontation. Fortunately the forum has an excellent 'ignore' function so we can chat with the other 99% of members, who are fun and friendly, without interference. Sweet :biggrin:

2PedalsTez

Über Member
Like you say, you've got better things to worry about. Many of the 'trolls' probably don't or just need a way to feel good about themselves.
Rise above it and stick around

And anyway, if you leave, you'll only skew the ratio in their favour! :smile:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Ooo a flounce, hopefully an expert will be along soon to comment. This is kind of a non-convoluted flounce.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
The thing is, if you go and visit Current Affairs and Debates, things can get unpleasant. The thread that was the source of the 'trolling' was Virgin on the Ridiculous which has been pulled in the last few minutes. I think that you've been too sensitive. You can avoid the aggro by not going there.

U

User482

He forgot to add that he's been messaging at least one forum member with abuse.

byegad

Legendary Member
Yes my ignore list continues to grow. Usually additions are not people who've clashed with me but they have clashed with others.

As the man said life's too short to read a fools rantings.

Top Bottom