So long

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asterix

Comrade Member
The thing is, if you go and visit Current Affairs and Debates, things can get unpleasant. The thread that was the source of the 'trolling' was Virgin on the Ridiculous which has been pulled in the last few minutes. I think that you've been too sensitive. You can avoid the aggro by not going there.

Damn! I missed that one!! I have a feeling it was probably about trains and rather boring as in tedious not tunnels.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I've learnt from experience that if you do venture into CA&D, you need a thick skin and you can't take any of it personally. You can fight back (I'm on email alert and so received a copy of your last message to the thread before it was pulled) but expect a visit from the mods if you get dirty. Just let it wash over you.

TVC

Nobody is on my ignore list.
I don't get wound up by anything.
But I'm far superior to you nobbers.

So how should we worship you O Great One?

As a married 46 year old middle manager I have all the time in the world to be wound up by trolling idiots. The trouble is none of them can be bothered to try. :sad:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
As a married 46 year old middle manager I have all the time in the world to be wound up by trolling idiots. The trouble is none of them can be bothered to try. :sad:

Leicester's rubbish and you're a crisp-munching idiot. Sorry, it's my first go, is that any good for you?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
1990492 said:
You are not going to attract any top notch trolling of TBM by blithely batting back his gentle opener. You need more frothing outrage. Try suggesting that he is an idiot who doesn't understand a simple matter.

TVC may appear to be an empty headed buffoon of the the highest order but I'm certain that despite his shortcomings he can do better, so come on TVC let's hear it, I'm an idiot and I don't understand a simple matter...

...hey, wait a minute!

TVC may appear to be an empty headed buffoon of the the highest order but I'm certain that despite his shortcomings he can do better, so come on TVC let's hear it, I'm an idiot and I don't understand a simple matter...

...hey, wait a minute!
You're off your trollery, threeidsmcginty - bloody idiot.
If you ignore list, at least try listening to a bit of Brahms.

redcard

Veteran
As a 32 year old assistant (to the) manager with just a girlfriend, I have more than enough time to wind up and be wound up by the trolls two times over, and four times over at the weekends.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm 43 and not a senior manager. Not a manager. Not a senior anything. I feel like an utter failure, with a long retirement starting in 4 and a half years to contemplate my lack of success.

Top Bottom