So long

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

I've learnt from experience that if you do venture into CA&D, you need a thick skin and you can't take any of it personally. You can fight back (I'm on email alert and so received a copy of your last message to the thread before it was pulled) but expect a visit from the mods if you get dirty. Just let it wash over you.
Nobber...

yello

I'm 43 and not a senior manager. Not a manager. Not a senior anything. I feel like an utter failure, with a long retirement starting in 4 and a half years to contemplate my lack of success.

If I were a troll, It'd be me telling you that!

When forums get too much for me, and they do from time-to-time, then I take a break. I reckon that if you find yourself getting wound up by what someone says on a forum then I reckon you've lost perspective. I also consider it a matter of self-education, becoming a better person if you like, to not let myself get wound up.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Was it just a nerdy train-off then, chuffin' load of 00 gauge toss?
I'm not sure what the point was, but it got shunted in to a siding

TVC

Was it just a nerdy train-off then, chuffin' load of 00 gauge toss?

Talk about nerdy, whilst us real men have been out having bacon butties at a garden centre and going for a walk in the country, all you've been able to do is sit at your computer and insult people - what a loser, and although Leicester may be rubbish, it snears at wherever it is you live.

And that Adrian can button it too, sticking his nose in where it's not wanted. As a 97 year old, twice divorced Law Lord I've not got time for this sort of thing.

Is that better guys?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Talk about nerdy, whilst us real men have been out having bacon butties at a garden centre and going for a walk in the country, all you've been able to do is sit at your computer and insult people - what a loser, and although Leicester may be rubbish, it snears at wherever it is you live.

And that Adrian can button it too, sticking his nose in where it's not wanted. As a 97 year old, twice divorced Law Lord I've not got time for this sort of thing.

Is that better guys?

I could call you a complete Nincompoop, but that would be unfair. Parts of you are missing.

Top Bottom