So so stupid!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephen13

Regular
I always see fellow cyclists do some silly things, like jumping kerb and diving in and out of traffic but this morning took the biscuit!

I was cycling down to main junction and traffic lights turned red so I stopped, guy behind shouted at me as I was blocking his path! He shot past me at stupid speed and straight across the junction giving no notice to the traffic lights!!!! It was only by sheer luck that the car that went over the junction didn't wipe him out.

The car sounded his horn and the cyclist screamed and shouted giving the motorist a hand signal as though it was the motorists fault, cyclists like this give us a bad name. Idiot.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Well I was late for work, wasn't I?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I always see fellow cyclists do some silly things, like jumping kerb and diving in and out of traffic but this morning took the biscuit!

I was cycling down to main junction and traffic lights turned red so I stopped, guy behind shouted at me as I was blocking his path! He shot past me at stupid speed and straight across the junction giving no notice to the traffic lights!!!! It was only by sheer luck that the car that went over the junction didn't wipe him out.

The car sounded his horn and the cyclist screamed and shouted giving the motorist a hand signal as though it was the motorists fault, cyclists like this give us a bad name. Idiot.

You're not in Sweden are you :whistle:

Edwards80

Über Member
Calling this chap a cyclist is like calling the 40 year old alcoholic ladystalker man with no trousers on, on a nightclub dance floor a "dancer" :whistle:

soulful dog

Veteran
If people want to save themselves seconds by going through red lights that's up to them, but if anyone ever shouts at me to get out their way because I'm stopped at the red light I'd be tempted to give them a kick on the backside on their way past......

...... I'd probably miss though and fall on my own backside ^_^

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Came round the corner earlier, behind a cyclist who was right behind a van doing barely walking speed. Suddenly his reverse lights came on, and he started coming backwards. The cyclist shouted, but took no avoiding manoevre. I went round the side of the van and said 'whoa, mate - there's a cyclist right behind you', which he did; meanwhile the cyclist right behind him was screaming 'You IDIOT!' at the top of her voice. 'Be fair,' sez I, 'you were completely blocked from his view'. She looked daggers. But what was she expecting? How to Make Friends & Influence People, eh?

Top Bottom