So there was that poll on plucking?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Well that poll asking how many men plucked came back with an overwhelming majority of pluckers.

So i decided to pluck a solitary eyebrow hair today - and it sodding hurt!
So people sit there and pluck away for a good 10 mins straight? Some sort of pain threshold training?

Arch

Married to Night Train
montage said:
Well that poll asking how many men plucked came back with an overwhelming majority of pluckers.

So people sit there and pluck away for a good 10 mins straight? Some sort of pain threshold training?

A single eyebrow hair? Pah!

There is a knack, actually, to stretching the skin and plucking in the direction that's least painful. And some areas are more painful than others. Also, yes, you get used to it.

I have a selection of odd hairs that spring up from moles and so on, and plucking most of them is no bother.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
montage said:

Just get it done professionally. A nice eyebrow 'shape'. Don't go for waxing though - it stings and after all these years, I still hate going. But it is better than trying yourself, imo.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
snapper_37 said:
Try a stray moustache hair... :smile:

Not that I have of course :biggrin:

Wouldn't a stray moustach hair just be a whisker?:biggrin:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
I'm fine with my eyebrows just the way they are, just felt like experimenting by plucking out that poor hair.

I'll pass on plucking the bum hair thanks

Bman

Guru
I can quite honestly say, Ive never tried plucking bum hair!

How on earth can you see what your doing!? - Actually, dont answer that! :wacko:

Top Bottom