So, this cafe...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Where do i get Tea round here?

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Steve Austin said:

Somewhere on your computer, there will be a socket marked with a sort of three pronged logo. This is the USB toasting fork. Go to a computer shop and ask for a USB tea converter. This will be a tube that plugs into your USB port, and allows you to go syphon tea (or the beverage of your choice, if you get a version 2.7 one) off the internet.

Just don't plug it in without the other end of the tube in a mug, or you get in a terrible mess.

:blush:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch][quote=Steve Austin said:

Somewhere on your computer, there will be a socket marked with a sort of three pronged logo. This is the USB toasting fork. Go to a computer shop and ask for a USB tea converter. This will be a tube that plugs into your USB port, and allows you to go syphon tea (or the beverage of your choice, if you get a version 2.7 one) off the internet.

Just don't plug it in without the other end of the tube in a mug, or you get in a terrible mess.

:blush:[/quote]is that mac osX compatible, i refuse to drink anything that only works with windoze :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye][quote=Arch][quote=Steve Austin said:

:blush:[/quote]is that mac osX compatible, i refuse to drink anything that only works with windoze :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yes, although you may find it'll only provide you with Earl Grey or something like that...

graham56

Guru
Well now that i`ve got my feet under the table, time to take off the shoes and relax, oh and by the way Unkraut- Wie gehts?

just jim

As long as it does a decent cuppa and an EBCB!!!!!

frog

Hi everyone! Thanks Shaun for activating the account. It's a bit windy out, can I get a bit nearer the fire please, flippin' fingers are frozen :blush:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all. I would expect to find decent strength breakfast tea in the mornings, and then after lunch a good quality afternoon tea with fresh carrot cake baked by Ravenbaits own hands. is she here yet by the way?

Top Bottom