So what do I get him for Christmas???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
A pair of solid silver Rapha pubic hair trimmers, for the cycling gentleman who doesn't like to spoil the clean lines of his Lycra shorts. Only £439.45, presented in an exclusive pouch made of the skin of the Mongolian Tiger Shrew (only four remaining in existence).

wafflycat

If all else fails, vouchers from www.wiggle.co.uk would allow him to get something cycling related of his own choice.

If he's into monitoring his fitness, how about booking a full fitness assessment at somewhere such as http://www.sportstest.co.uk/ or http://www.sportspark.co.uk/heartbeat.aspx

Cathryn

Legendary Member
If you wanted to pay for me to ride the Tour route I'd be a darn sight more grateful and would bring you back wine, cheese and any other French souvenirs you wished for.

Think about it - you can always PM me ;)

Cathryn

Legendary Member
If you wanted to pay for me to ride the Tour route I'd be a darn sight more grateful and would bring you back wine, cheese and any other French souvenirs you wished for.

Think about it - you can always PM me ;)

domtyler

Über Member
Yeah, how about presenting him with a framed Decree Nisi on Christmas morning? ;)

col

Legendary Member
Mmm it might be a case of another pair of socks thing?He may be bored with things bike related possibly,but an all singing bike computer might go down well?Any thing else big boy toyish,like an indoor remote helicopter,or homo sapien robot type things,those nintendo ds look good fun with the brain training things too.Im not hinting or anything,but anything electronic or mechanical.You might have guessed,but im still a big kid when it comes to christmas:biggrin:

OP
OP
C

CycleWidow

Thanks for all the suggestions. Some very helpful (Wafflycat) and some very amusing! Further suggestions always received gratefully.

ps not really into the wife swap thing though!
Jen

barq

If you do end up giving vouchers, you can always supplement with a few inner tubes. I know they are the bike equivalent of socks, but it is something tangible to give on the day and they are useful.

Top Bottom