1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what do I get him for Christmas???

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by CycleWidow, 15 Nov 2007.

1. CycleWidow

CycleWidow New Member

Help! I know its early to do the Christmas shopping but believe me its the only chance I have.......and I have a dilemma. What should I get my cycling enthusiast hubby for Christmas???
    Offered four day cycling in France on le Tour route but he said "no"....as he was gonna do this anyway!??
    Now I am stuck......doesnt have to be expensive...preferably not...but any ideas or suggestions would be most gratefully accepted.

Hello again, by the way, been busy at work etc so not posted for a long time!
    J

2. OP
    OP
    CycleWidow

CycleWidow New Member

Help! I know its early to do the Christmas shopping but believe me its the only chance I have.......and I have a dilemma. What should I get my cycling enthusiast hubby for Christmas???
    Offered four day cycling in France on le Tour route but he said "no"....as he was gonna do this anyway!??
    Now I am stuck......doesnt have to be expensive...preferably not...but any ideas or suggestions would be most gratefully accepted.

Hello again, by the way, been busy at work etc so not posted for a long time!
    J

3. Wireless in/out thermometer etc etc to see whether he will or he wont... Starck /Oregon Scientific trendy model perhaps?

Campagnolo corkscrew - everyone on here has one. ;)

4. Wireless in/out thermometer etc etc to see whether he will or he wont... Starck /Oregon Scientific trendy model perhaps?

Campagnolo corkscrew - everyone on here has one. ;)

5. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Well, if your offer wasn't to his liking, tell him he's blown his chance! ;)

Otherwise I'd suggest some books, or a tool kit, or pay for a bike mech. course.

6. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Well, if your offer wasn't to his liking, tell him he's blown his chance! ;)

Otherwise I'd suggest some books, or a tool kit, or pay for a bike mech. course.

7. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

A Rudolph willy warmer and a musical tie.

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

A Rudolph willy warmer and a musical tie.

9. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

The leather mitts from Rapha (the second most expensive variant). They are genuinely high quality kit but are subtle enough not to be immediately recognisable as being made by Rapha.

10. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

The leather mitts from Rapha (the second most expensive variant). They are genuinely high quality kit but are subtle enough not to be immediately recognisable as being made by Rapha.

11. meenaghman

meenaghman Veteran

12. meenaghman

meenaghman Veteran

13. walker

walker New Member

Carbon Cranks, On my xmas list at least anyway. Or if you was going to spend that much why not a power meter?

14. walker

walker New Member

Carbon Cranks, On my xmas list at least anyway. Or if you was going to spend that much why not a power meter?

15. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

A pair of solid silver Rapha pubic hair trimmers, for the cycling gentleman who doesn't like to spoil the clean lines of his Lycra shorts. Only £439.45, presented in an exclusive pouch made of the skin of the Mongolian Tiger Shrew (only four remaining in existence).