So what do I get him for Christmas???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CycleWidow

Help! I know its early to do the Christmas shopping but believe me its the only chance I have.......and I have a dilemma. What should I get my cycling enthusiast hubby for Christmas???
Offered four day cycling in France on le Tour route but he said "no"....as he was gonna do this anyway!??
Now I am stuck......doesnt have to be expensive...preferably not...but any ideas or suggestions would be most gratefully accepted.

Hello again, by the way, been busy at work etc so not posted for a long time!
J

OP
OP
C

CycleWidow

Help! I know its early to do the Christmas shopping but believe me its the only chance I have.......and I have a dilemma. What should I get my cycling enthusiast hubby for Christmas???
Offered four day cycling in France on le Tour route but he said "no"....as he was gonna do this anyway!??
Now I am stuck......doesnt have to be expensive...preferably not...but any ideas or suggestions would be most gratefully accepted.

Hello again, by the way, been busy at work etc so not posted for a long time!
J

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
The leather mitts from Rapha (the second most expensive variant). They are genuinely high quality kit but are subtle enough not to be immediately recognisable as being made by Rapha.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
The leather mitts from Rapha (the second most expensive variant). They are genuinely high quality kit but are subtle enough not to be immediately recognisable as being made by Rapha.

domtyler

Über Member
A pair of solid silver Rapha pubic hair trimmers, for the cycling gentleman who doesn't like to spoil the clean lines of his Lycra shorts. Only £439.45, presented in an exclusive pouch made of the skin of the Mongolian Tiger Shrew (only four remaining in existence).

Top Bottom