So what do you all want for Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Not to see Mrs Greedos jealous peanut brother in law the whole festive period.

More chance of Santa Claus existing for real though:sad:

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
on that bloody list I gave you! Have you lost it already?
Ok let me try and recall..

Vegetarian Turkey
Mince pies
Baileys
...that the one?:smile::ohmy:

Oh..you mean THAT list:evil::biggrin::evil::biggrin::blush::biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I am still trying to think what I would like. The problem is that there is no chimney on this house. If Santa lands on the roof, how is he going to climb down the walls, to deliver all my presents? :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Speicher said:
I am still trying to think what I would like. The problem is that there is no chimney on this house. If Santa lands on the roof, how is he going to climb down the walls, to deliver all my presents? :biggrin:

A Magic Key...OK...... :biggrin:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Uncle Mort said:
What I would like is a reconditioned mellotron.

What I'm getting is a new pair of slippers.

(I know this as I had to give the kids the moneyso they could buy them for me).

Ho ho ho.

Until you can get your 'Tron, you can make do with amusing yourself with lots of lovely 'tron sound samples with amusing descriptions like :

"You might think that Alton Glenn Miller disappeared from the radar in 1944, but we know better than that. He is, in fact, incarcerated in a coal bunker in Walsall and was dragged out to make some recordings for the Mellotron in exchange for his freedom. Being a lying shower of bastards we took the recordings anyway and threw him back in the coal bunker, where he languishes to this day, coming out only at night tethered to a tree by a chain, foraging for scraps of food.

This might sound like a pile of elderly cak largely because it actually is. In fact, this is the sound of Mellotron Brass with the saxes removed and clarinets stuck in their place. A bit like the way they do heart transplants, except a bit cheaper. And with less blood but more clarinets."​

Enjoy :rofl:

Top Bottom