So what was unleashed from Santa's...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cycle racing book and DVD gift set from Littlewoods among other things and very pleased I am with it to!!!

Melly Chlistmas Mr Yendodd

yenrod said:
Yo ho ho - Guns' how yer goin :biggrin: me owld mucker :smile:

I'm Chipper, matey.
pushing on 16 stone this morning, but don't forget Yenkers, most of that is muscle, still got another week of eating drinking to get through yet :smile::tongue:
Then it's time for the bike to kick back in and do its job :wacko::tongue:

skids

Books
Two Wheels by Matt Seaton
Inside The Postal Bus by Michael Barry
The Beautiful Machine by Graeme Fife

DVDs
The Flying Scotsman :wacko::biggrin::biggrin:
Spooks Series One

Best Pressie
Tickets to the England v New Zealand ODI 21st June (weekend after I get back from the Campag):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bigtallfatbloke

I got a cool mini Digi TV/radio for when I am in my tent on my todd...

http://www.tchibo.co.uk/is-bin/INTE...ayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=0012104

...after much incompetence yesterday I finally figured out how to get a signal and now I have a superb picture, great sound and a large cool choice of digital Tv channels. Th eunit works best with an external antenna (supplied) and I reckon I could get even more stations if I attach the magnetic antena to a metal surface whilst on tour....i'e...my bike!

I also got a good Heart rate moniter watch, which I will try out soon

Smokin Joe said:
Mrs Smokin Joe bought me a Record equipped Pinarello Prince with the money she had saved from her part time job.

:ohmy:

domtyler

Über Member
Smokin Joe said:
Mrs Smokin Joe bought me a Record equipped Pinarello Prince with the money she had saved from her part time job.

You are either one lucky man or she has been one naughty girl!! :ohmy:;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Gunner Rodgers said:
I'm Chipper, matey.
pushing on 16 stone this morning, but don't forget Yenkers, most of that is muscle, still got another week of eating drinking to get through yet :biggrin::tongue:
Then it's time for the bike to kick back in and do its job :ohmy::tongue:
Evenin' Guns, long time no poontang, as you VET types tend to say. Nice to see you back around these parts. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Gunner Rodgers said:
I'm Chipper, matey.
pushing on 16 stone this morning, but don't forget Yenkers, most of that is muscle, still got another week of eating drinking to get through yet :biggrin::tongue:
Then it's time for the bike to kick back in and do its job :biggrin::tongue:

Well, all the best Guns and keep good ! :ohmy:

Top Bottom