So where are you watching the match today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I wasn't going to bother due to our poor performance so far.... and I'd jinx them further.... No official word from work........ although.....

An email has 'apparently' gone round that it will be shown in an assembly hall - on the big projector screen :becool:

Noodley

I shall be watching all 10 seconds of the highlights tonight on BBC...:becool::smile:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
First half in the local pub... 2nd half at home :becool: ... unless I get a text from Mrs F telling me she's home for the kids and I can stay put. :smile:

We have a TV (not just any TV - a projector I believe) set up in our canteen. With instructions that anyone may watch, provided they make up the time afterwards.

I'm not really partisan, and to me this is just another one of the 48 first-round matches.

I'm thinking of going out for a cycle ride - i.e. postponing the one I normally do about lunchtime. The roads should be quiet :smile:. I might get back in time to see the last ten minutes or so, by which time the bad - or good, depending on your POV - news will be apparent....;)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
board room, just ordered some pizza to be delivered at 2:50 for 25 people and the boss has nipped next door to get some beers and put in fridge!

I have a big pitch to write so best get a fricking move on and stop knobbing about on here or I will be working on the presentation with a belly full of pizza and 3 or 4 beers!

HeyWayne

Wigsie said:
board room, just ordered some pizza to be delivered at 2:50 for 25 people and the boss has nipped next door to get some beers and put in fridge!

I have a big pitch to write so best get a fricking move on and stop knobbing about on here or I will be working on the presentation with a belly full of pizza and 3 or 4 beers!

It's anard life innit.

Today, I shall mostly be watching this computer screen. I was going to take the afternoon off to watch the game, but I do so hate an afternoon snooze.

redjedi

Über Member
We've got 3 large TVs set up in our club room, with a surround system wired through a Pro Tools system to filter out the vuvuzelas.

Oh, and the beer fridge is fully stocked up and will be left unlocked ;)

We're also expected to go back to work after the match for the last 45 mins of the day. Not sure what they expect us to do :smile:

toekneep

Just been invited to join some friends in the pub to watch it. I'm not that fussed about football really but beer, well that's another matter.

Davidc

Guru
Email I've been waiting for's just arrived so it's radio 5 in here and the highlights later.

Bye bye to CC for the afternoon as well ...........

Top Bottom