So Who Puts me on their...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Ignore list - here...cause if anyone does put anyone on that: bit like walking round in real life with your eyes shut ! xx(

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
Ignore list - here...cause if anyone does put anyone on that: bit like walking round in real life with your eyes shut ! xx(

No, I imagine it's more like just not going into a pub where you know you don't like the people.

I don't actually have an ignore list, I just use my judgement on a thread by thread basis.

Tetedelacourse

I don't have an ignore list either. It's good to occassionally see the bile that the village idiots post; reassures me that there are dumber people than me about.

Tetedelacourse

Arch said:
Yeah, that's a point, the people yenrod is talking to are the very people who won't hear him...

Me disagree. I think he's trying to get himself ignored by more and more people so that he feels like the forum bad boy.xx(

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

I feel is sad that I put forward a view which not many agreed with yet totally shut out thereafter !

Very stupid - Vilification, in the early stages of the mass move to here for ACF and the closeted ways - seems like this is becoming the same xx(

I feel its very very sad that I'm ignored very sad indeed for a place I like quite a bit. Like I may not have such a ego like quite a few have here, or am so cycnical that ??? but come on get real heh whats the deal with you lot ! ! !

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Ignore lists????

What, and miss all the fun?

It amuses me to see what constitutes reasoned thought in some parts of the world, and this forum seems to contain a fair few from far flung climes.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
How could you tell if you were on an ignore list?
Pointless it seems to me; I like the odd bit of controversy and bollix every so often. As we used to say to Mary Whitehouse, if you don't like the content you have an OFF button.
Personally I find Yenrod highly entertaining if unfathomable at times:biggrin:

bonj2

I don't read every post because a lot are boring. I don't have an ignore list because it would cause threads not to make sense... I would have thought that was obvious?

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
yenrod said:
I feel is sad that I put forward a view which not many agreed with yet totally shut out thereafter !

Very stupid - Vilification, in the early stages of the mass move to here for ACF and the closeted ways - seems like this is becoming the same :blush:

I feel its very very sad that I'm ignored very sad indeed for a place I like quite a bit. Like I may not have such a ego like quite a few have here, or am so cynical that ??? but come on get real heh whats the deal with you lot ! ! !
I have 1 person on my ignore list (sorry yenners, it's not you. YET !!), I tend to find that among the thousand words of waffle and ranting, maybe 50 words are relevant to the thread in question.
I'm basically relying on other folks to quote this person after editing their post.
I've found that since I have done this I have an extra 20mins a day to type more crap on here instead of reading it !!!

frog

I don't have an ignore list and if I did yenrod would be the last person I'd put on it. There are far more deserving than he.

Top Bottom