1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So you get your new tyres...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 27 Sep 2007.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Available in 2 - tone, when ordered I did say black + grey ~ 'cept I get black and blue...:biggrin:

What would you do - send 'em back OR just ride the buggers..

2. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Depends how much they were, how important it is that they are grey/black, and whether there is free returns on incorrect goods.

3. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Spray the bike to match them, or even better buy yourself a new bike which happens to be blue. I believe there is just such a thing available on "For Sale" even as we speak, though hurry, it will also match the nice blue tops everyone and his dog has just bought from Aldi, er, apparantly;)

I am quite willing to negotiate on the price by the way, but beware I'm ruthless:evil:

4. OP
    OP
    yenrod

yenrod Guest

i rde them tonight as i simply couldnt be ardse..as I neeeded new tyres badly but if anyone from Parker mail order is on here - GET SOME BLOODY ears :biggrin:

5. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Use them. :biggrin: If they turn out to be good then you haven't lost out. :biggrin:

6. kyuss

kyuss Senior Member

Ah, Parkers eh. Think yourself lucky you got a matching pair. I ordered a pair of grey/black Fortezza Tricomps a year or so ago and got sent one grey/black and one white/black.

7. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Dr Hutch says only tarts ride tyres that aren't black!:biggrin:;)

8. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

dr hutch can piss off :biggrin:

9. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

what's wrong with being a tart?

10. OP
    OP
    yenrod

yenrod Guest

:biggrin:....:biggrin:................;)

11. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Dr. Hutch also writes for the cyclist's equivalent of a parish newsletter. Seriously, Cycling Weekly is a terrible, terrible, and I say again, terrible magazine.