So you get your new tyres...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Available in 2 - tone, when ordered I did say black + grey ~ 'cept I get black and blue...:biggrin:

What would you do - send 'em back OR just ride the buggers..

Noodley

Depends how much they were, how important it is that they are grey/black, and whether there is free returns on incorrect goods.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

i rde them tonight as i simply couldnt be ardse..as I neeeded new tyres badly but if anyone from Parker mail order is on here - GET SOME BLOODY ears :biggrin:

User76 said:
Spray the bike to match them, or even better buy yourself a new bike which happens to be blue. I believe there is just such a thing available on "For Sale" even as we speak, though hurry, it will also match the nice blue tops everyone and his dog has just bought from Aldi, er, apparantly;)

I am quite willing to negotiate on the price by the way, but beware I'm ruthless:evil:

kyuss

Veteran
Ah, Parkers eh. Think yourself lucky you got a matching pair. I ordered a pair of grey/black Fortezza Tricomps a year or so ago and got sent one grey/black and one white/black.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

alecstilleyedye said:
dr hutch can piss off :biggrin:

:biggrin:....:biggrin:................;)

SamNichols

rich p said:
Dr Hutch says only tarts ride tyres that aren't black!:biggrin:;)

Dr. Hutch also writes for the cyclist's equivalent of a parish newsletter. Seriously, Cycling Weekly is a terrible, terrible, and I say again, terrible magazine.

Top Bottom