Social kissing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Guest
Pre or post-coital?
I definitely will not be shaking hands with you, just in case.
 

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Moderator
Location
Glasgow
Ah, the culture clash!
Many moons ago I greeted a male friend with the usual two kisses, us both being from Italy.
My boyfriend at the time was not too pleased: why did you kiss that guy, he scowled ...
 

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Location
Reading, obvs
The women I know socially fall into 3 categories:

a those I don't know well enough to kiss

b those who expect (and get) the regulation two kisses on the cheek (always right cheek first)

c those who expect (and get) a kiss on the lips (must last a maximum of one second) - only a couple in this group

Oh, and the wife. :smile:
 

swansonj

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3789544, member: 259"]Lots of blokes do it here. I hate being kissed by men with stubble :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Takes all sorts.
"... until the next morning she woke up in bed
With a smile on her lips and an ache in her head
And a beard in her earhole that tickled and said
Have some Madeira m'dear."
 

ayceejay

Legendary Member
Location
Rural Quebec
See, what it boils down to is the intent.
A bloke I once knew reckoned he had a lot of success with the chat up line
"Do you wanna fluck?'
So when you meet someone of the opposite sex with a non oppositional view on sex or someone with the same approach
to sex but of the same sex you can sort this out at the get go. How do you know? when you do that continental
kissy thing do it up by the ear with a "huh".
 
Top Bottom