Sod everyone else . . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A set of shiney black alloys for my Corrado! Its not the kind of thing Ive ever done before but they're cheap and second hand and gorgeous.

domtyler

Über Member
I'm Zooping my home PC up at the moment so probably a few things from Dabs to make it do lots of clever new things in strange new ways.

davidwalton

walker

I'm not sure what to get this year as I've asked everyone to get me bits, but with my bonus I'm thinking of getting a nice new pair of deep rim's for next years race season

ajevans

If there's money left over from new carpets and flooring then it's a Nikon 18-200mm VR lense.

And if I'm really naughty the new Nikon D300 camera.

nothing!

unless i get a job, then i might buy myself another lens for the camera.

I've already got (almost) all the Ground Effect kit I need. It's good stuff innit? ;) I just wish they did bib shorts....
Have had a bit of a splurge recently on a large chunk of Half Man Half Biscuit's back catalogue.
And a new camera.
And a new MP3 player, 'cos my old one died.
And a Nitto stem for TC.
Think I'd better stop now....:sad:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hmm....everyone's getting me civvy clothes despite asking for cash towards new wheels for the commuter..... new colthes are more urgent as this cycling lark has meant most of my old stuff is way too big now....

Treated myself to new wheels for the best bike last month... so not treating myself at Xmas....hmmm maybe some new chain rings ? :sad::biggrin:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
ajevans said:
If there's money left over from new carpets and flooring then it's a Nikon 18-200mm VR lense.
D'you need the VR, AJ? A pal of mine who's very demanding in terms of optical quality doesn't rate the Nikon 18-200 at all - he reckons the Tamron is within a hair of being as good, for nearly £300 less...

longers

Legendary Member
Turquoise Ay-Ups for the bike and gunmetal ones for my helmet. :sad:.

Luckily we got a rake of overtime done last week and I can now afford them (very lucky as I'd already ordered them).

mondobongo

Über Member
Its going to be a late Christmas present but will be treating myself to a new pair of wheels. Have to sort everyone else out first.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, I asked my Mum for money to spend on knitting stuff, so I'm able to go out and treat myself to fancy yarns, all the needle sizes etc, and it's liek buying a pressie for myself, but not at my expense! Collection was boosted today by tip off from a friend about large bags of wool in a charity shop - enough to do a scarf for the B-I-L and a sweater for me...

Am going to get some self patterning sock yarn too, to make fancy socks, now that I've mastered them.

Can't think of anything bikey that I need, or want-and-can-afford.

Top Bottom