[sold] Aero Tri TT Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Removed from my Road Bike, I think they are Vision but can't remember exactly as had them for a few years! £25 delivered. I think a couple of bolts are missing, and the fabric on one of the elbow rest is peeling off the sponge bit, hence low price.'

P1010138.jpg

Hi mate, I should be interested but just want some confirmations on length?

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Honeslty you are not far off, there is only enough 'tardis' standing space left over these days, it's too packed with anything and everything lol

:laugh: sounds like one of my walk in cupboards!!

stevevw

Guru
Still want them as per my PM yesterday, I will be back in a couple of weeks but will try and get internet while I am away.

Thanks Steve

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

I can take Paypal, will send you email by pm, just to remind you they are used, a think a couple of bolts are missing, and the fabric on one of the elbow rest is peeling off the sponge bit. Just dont want you to get any nasty surprises. Let me know if you still want to go ahead. This is such an old post I cannot edit the first post!

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

I took pics to put for sale then put the aero bars away in the garage. Put the aero bars for sale, sort of sold them but could not find aero bars anymore! So now I have found them and reput them for sale. :thumbsup:

Still for sale....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom