SOLD. AZUB T-Tris Recumbent Trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulM

Guru

Built Feb 2020 (I am the original owner and have the invoice.)
Low mileage, £1200.

AZUB are quality trikes, made in the EU (Czech Republic). Their engineering is superb. They have a good reputation for support and there are two UK dealers.
Close-up photos with the seat removed, https://photos.app.goo.gl/MY8htMoqCanei9hu5

The swept forward cruciform arms supporting the wheels make mounting and dismounting easier. Seat height is around 13", there is a wide range of seat angle adjustment and the seat can be moved fore and aft along the frame for optimum weight distribution and handling. Leg-length adjustment is via the telescopic boom holding the cranks.

This trike has renowned handling and is relatively compact. Whilst it doesn't fold, the seat comes off easily and and it can be loaded into most medium sized hatchbacks with the rear seats down. Or it can be strapped down on the roof of a car.

Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra 28/39/53 triple crankset with shortened cranks (150mm).
Shimano Alivio 9 speed long cage shadow rear derailleur, with Alivio trigger shifter
SRAM X-7 front derailleur
SRAM PG-980 11-32 Cassette (9-speed)
Brakes: Sturmey Archer 90mm - mechanical drum
Main frame and rear fork colour: Yellow shiny - RAL 1023
Separable frame (4 bolts)
Wheels: Disc rims, 21mm internal width
Front Tyres: Marathon Supreme 42-406
Rear tyre: Big Apple 50-406
SKS Rear mudguard
Lowrider rack (keeps weight low and central)
Mircycle mirror
SKS Anywhere Bottle Cage Mount
Bell and rear reflector.
Light fittings and pedals shown not included. I can fit some other basic platform pedals if required.
Collection preferred. Delivery/rendezvous for cost of petrol negotiable.
£1200
Any questions, please ask.

Last edited:

grldtnr

Built Feb 2020 (I am the original owner and have the invoice.)
Low mileage, £1200.

AZUB are quality trikes, made in the EU (Czech Republic). Their engineering is superb. They have a good reputation for support and there are two UK dealers.
Close-up photos with the seat removed, https://photos.app.goo.gl/MY8htMoqCanei9hu5

The swept forward cruciform arms supporting the wheels make mounting and dismounting easier. Seat height is around 13", there is a wide range of seat angle adjustment and the seat can be moved fore and aft along the frame for optimum weight distribution and handling. Leg-length adjustment is via the telescopic boom holding the cranks.

This trike has renowned handling and is relatively compact. Whilst it doesn't fold, the seat comes off easily and and it can be loaded into most medium sized hatchbacks with the rear seats down. Or it can be strapped down on the roof of a car.

Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra 28/39/53 triple crankset with shortened cranks (150mm).
Shimano Alivio 9 speed long cage shadow rear derailleur, with Alivio trigger shifter
SRAM X-7 front derailleur
SRAM PG-980 11-32 Cassette (9-speed)
Brakes: Sturmey Archer 90mm - mechanical drum
Main frame and rear fork colour: Yellow shiny - RAL 1023
Separable frame (4 bolts)
Wheels: Disc rims, 21mm internal width
Front Tyres: Marathon Supreme 42-406
Rear tyre: Big Apple 50-406
SKS Rear mudguard
Lowrider rack (keeps weight low and central)
Mircycle mirror
SKS Anywhere Bottle Cage Mount
Bell and rear reflector.
Light fittings and pedals shown not included. I can fit some other basic platform pedals if required.
Collection preferred. Delivery/rendezvous for cost of petrol negotiable.
£1200
Any questions, please ask.
My AZUB is shiny banana yellow too, 26" rear wheel, and a great ride.
Sorry ,I don't need another, hope it sells, but it's going too cheap in my opinion.

OP
OP
P

PaulM

Guru
Well, it was up on eBay twice for a week. Both times around 500 views and 40 watchers, but no bids. Frustrating. A sale is pending now but I have had to drop a bit further. TBH, I think the absence of the folding hinge has probably held it back, although it is still early in the season. Sales might pick up in May

Top Bottom