SOLD *BIG PRICE DROP* 2016 Giant Propel Advanced 2 Aero Frameset (and extras)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kernow_T

Über Member
Reluctantly selling Haystacks as, with 2 babies, my other bikes do everything and more for the type of riding I want/can manage to do these days - she's an absolute beauty and a bit wasted on me.

Giant Propel Advanced 2 Frameset (frame, forks - uncut steerer, BB, headset) plus aero seatpost, brakes and all seals, gromits and outers.

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/gb/propel-advanced-2-2016

Aero frame Size medium, suitable for 5'8-6'

Ridden (almost exclusively in the dry) for 1000 miles and in superb all-round condition; pretty much immaculate for a used bike. No chips or scratches, just the tiniest odd usage mark seen only under close inspection.

£495 + post/fees (essentially £550 all in) - nonnegotiable - seems a much keener price than comparable items >>>£470 (£490 with saddle) + post/fees>>>£495 including post/fees and saddle>>>>£465 frameset inc fees, posted

Attachments

• IMG_20180729_110623.jpg
    IMG_20180729_110623.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2017_GIANT_PROPEL_SIZING.jpg
    2017_GIANT_PROPEL_SIZING.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Steve T

Veteran
Have asked one of my friends about this waiting for a reply.

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Had an offer of £500 posted (just Frameset) which I'm considering; would rather it went to a forum user so £495 inc postage/fees and the contact SL neutral saddle

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
(Lost details of guy who made prev offer)
Saddle gone on here so dropped to £465 inc postage/fees or £475 with bars and tape too or £485 with the unridden Toupe Sport Saddle on top. Have a few vids to show superb condition of bike - always hard to see in pics - contact if interested.
Cheers

Top Bottom