[SOLD] - Bob Jackson Single Speed Bike (Great components)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bob Jackson Single Speed Bike

Due to poverty and a need to fund the purchase of amountain bike I am very reluctantly selling my beloved Bob Jackson bike. Very good condition throughout. Very well maintained and looked after. It has been built with great components and cost almost £1800.00 to put together.

I did try and sell it on Ebay but I was driven bonkers by failed payers and people not turning up when they said they would etc. Never again! It did get a lot of interest and the higher bids were between £550 and £577.00.

Bob Jackson 631 steel black single speed frame. It can be considered medium size. I am 5’ 9’’ with an inside leg of 30’’. Brake cable runs inside top tube.

The top tube (measured from the centres of both intersectingtubes) is 52cm . The seat tube (measured from the centre of the crank to thetop of the seat tube is 51cm

Chris King Headset (Silver)

White Industries ENO 170mm crank with White Industries 44T ring

White Industries 16T Free wheel

Phil Wood Bottom Bracket

Ritchey WCS alloy seat post

Ritchey WCS Riser alloy handlebars (cut to 56cm)

Ritchey WCS 4 axis allow stem

Ergon GE1 Enduro Handlebar Grips

KMC101 Devil Chain

Shimano Dura Ace 7800 rim brakes (front and rear)

Swiss stop Flash Pro Green brake blocks

Shimano XTR brake levers (probably not the best choice to go with the rim brakes)

Shimano XTR brake cables

Shimano MX30 flat pedals. A little battered and bruised but work perfectly.

Brookes Swift saddle. Certainly plenty of life left in it.

Miche Xpress wheelset

Armadillo tyres (700x23). Not the most comfortable tyres but almost bomb proof. Innertubes are “No Flat Joes”.

Please note the following. As you can imagine there are marks etc on the frame. All are merely cosmetic only. Small mark on the top tube. Some mudguard arm wear on the forks (covered with frame protection tape).On the back stays there is again mudguard wear. This has been resprayed with enamel paint and covered again with frame protection tape. It could benefit with being done again by someone with a steadier and more skilled hand thanmine. The Ergon grips do have a graze or two on the ends.

Please PM with any questions or ridiculously high offers. No offer is too large!

Courier delivery may be possible. I would prefer personal collection as you can imagine.

Personal collection would be from Roehampton SW London.

There are more pictures at this link:

http://s1201.photobu.../Bob%20Jackson/

DSCN0526.jpg

DSCN0527.jpg

l4dva

Guru
ahhh man.. this is my size and im moving to south london next week so you'd be local ish for me to collect... only problem is its probably a little out of my budget :sad:

OP
OP
bernieUK

bernieUK

Veteran
Best offer so far is £480.00. Final and lowest price I will take is £500.00 + courier charge! Politely note I will not take any lower so please do not ask. And of course if anyone wants to view it they are most welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom