[SOLD] Brooks B17 Standard in Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am selling my Brooks B17 as I can't warrant it on my commuter. I only have a short commute and frankly I could probably do it without a saddle!

I found it to be very comfortabe straight out of the box, but I reckon I've only done about 200 miles on it as I don't commute by bike every day, and I don't use the commuter at weekends.

Here's a pic of the same saddle when I fitted it. It's in excellent condition, fully boxed and I'll even throw in a tub of Proofhide

ribble.jpg

Anyhoo! I'm looking for £50 delivered, PayPal gift.
Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers
Jon

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
No-one interested?

Manonabike

Über Member
I have 5 Brooks saddles and some go months without any use, specially in the winter months but I would not sell any of them. You might regret selling it later on...... unless, of course, you are not really happy with it.

compo

Veteran
PP done!

I was only saying on here yesterday I needed a new saddle so your timing is perfect.

Cheers.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Cheers Bill

[SOLD]

I have 5 Brooks saddles and some go months without any use, specially in the winter months but I would not sell any of them. You might regret selling it later on...... unless, of course, you are not really happy with it.

It's not that I'm not happy with it, I actually find it very comfy and did so straight out of the box, it's just that I only used it for my commute and it's simply overkill for that purpose, (now replaced with a Charge Spoon). I know what you're saying, and I will undoubtedly buy another in the future, perhaps when I retire and I can potter round on my bikes all day, but that day is a far off dream at present, and when it does come, (approx: 26 years), I'll PM Compo and offer to buy this one back, it'll be even more comfortable by then ^_^

compo

Veteran
Cheers Bill

[SOLD]

It's not that I'm not happy with it, I actually find it very comfy and did so straight out of the box, it's just that I only used it for my commute and it's simply overkill for that purpose, (now replaced with a Charge Spoon). I know what you're saying, and I will undoubtedly buy another in the future, perhaps when I retire and I can potter round on my bikes all day, but that day is a far off dream at present, and when it does come, (approx: 26 years), I'll PM Compo and offer to buy this one back, it'll be even more comfortable by then ^_^

compo

Veteran
Blimey, that was quick! Just delivered at 10:00am. My wife reckons it is new and I'm smuggling new bits into the house. Thankfully you can just see where your seat clamps fitted so I think she believes me :whistle:

Perfect, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom