[SOLD] - Clothing for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK - 3 weeks to go before the "big off" and I have just finished my job, so time to really clear out and empty the house before we are homeless (we are tenants).
A lot of my hiking stuff does double as cycling stuff so here is a list:

It is open to sensible offers including P&P, so please remember you are funding my round the world tour!
All of the kit is in good condition - anything that is not, is not on this list!

Ladies Bottoms
Asics Eikoku Ladies Sprinter running shorts - these are knee length - Size Small - similar to these but below knee
Berghaus Womens Trek Tights - Size Small (these are a very thin small, more like a size 4 or 6), never worn and still with tags on. (not the polartek ones - think these were more under something ones)
Arc'teryx tights in black - US Size 0-4 (25inch waist) - again thermal concept type to go under something - similar to these
Ice Breaker merino wool thermal tights, bodyfit 260, black in medium (I have found them too big for me, just never got around to getting rid of them)
Polaris Womens cycling waterproof trousers - paritially lined - hyrdo vent fabric - they claim to be size small, have a huge ass in them and must be around size 14.

Ladies Tops
Berghaus double trim T-Shirt light kakhi colour, size 16 apparently - more like 14.
Ice Breaker SuperFine Ultralite Merino wool polo neck (short sleeved) shirt - in black size Medium
Ice Breaker Bodyfit 200 roll neck with zipper (long sleeved) top - in plum size small
DHB long sleeved (warm) front zippered cycling top - black and white in size 12
DHB short sleeved (cool) front zippered cycling top - was black and white, but now black and greyish (well worn but plenty of life in it) size 12
Thuasne 717 Force 3 Sport Bra - black, label says size 90D which I think is the French equivalent of 34D - 2 of

There are also 20 or so (black, white, lilac, pale green, kakhi, plum) of M&S short sleeved T-shirts in Size 12 - last years model so slightly longer in the body (a few are size 10). Most are V neck, a couple are scoop neck and a couple are high neck. A few are 3/4 length sleeves and the odd one or 2 are full length sleeves.

Mens
Helly Hansen long sleeved classic stripped base layer but with high neck and front 1/2 zipper - black in size large - similar to this
Gore Bike Wear padded bib shorts in black - size large - bought last summer including wash bag.
(Free) - Old but servicable Karrimor unpadded bib tights - black, size large (these are donkeys years old, but still going strong and have those bits that go under your feet to stop them riding up - bad day on words got no sleep last night!)

Other
Smartwool ankle length socks - light or medium cushion (clean and little used, I changed to a thicker cushion) - I'm size 4-7 range (3 pairs in dark blue and 1 pair in Black), only ever washed in wool wash and never tumbled dry.

If anything is left by Friday 11th Feb it will be on Ebay, I have to clear everything out of this house by the 28th Feb otherwise it will got to a charity shop.

Domestique

Über Member
You have a pm
ie DHB long sleeved (warm) front zippered cycling top - black and white in size 12

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
any clue what chest size an L mens HH top is?
or waist on the padded bibs...

PS that track pump is excellent and doing sterling service in the office.

Hi
Can you tell me a little about the mens gore bib shorts please - model? Any idea on price please (unless I missed it in the thread!)

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Hi
Can you tell me a little about the mens gore bib shorts please - model? Any idea on price please (unless I missed it in the thread!)

OK - not sure - I'll see if I can match the picture...OK they have on them Xenon Sonic Bibtights they were £150 ish last summer from our LBS. Have been used, but in good condition other than the fact that the black has run into the white and made it only whitish! Price is more an offers option because I really have no idea what they are worth second hand... but how does £25 sound?

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
SOLD - Gore Bike Wear padded bib shorts in black - size large - bought last summer including wash bag.

OK - 3 weeks to go before the "big off" and I have just finished my job, so time to really clear out and empty the house before we are homeless (we are tenants).
A lot of my hiking stuff does double as cycling stuff so here is a list:

It is open to sensible offers including P&P, so please remember you are funding my round the world tour!
All of the kit is in good condition - anything that is not, is not on this list!

Ladies Bottoms
Asics Eikoku Ladies Sprinter running shorts - these are knee length - Size Small - similar to these but below knee
Berghaus Womens Trek Tights - Size Small (these are a very thin small, more like a size 4 or 6), never worn and still with tags on. (not the polartek ones - think these were more under something ones)
Arc'teryx tights in black - US Size 0-4 (25inch waist) - again thermal concept type to go under something - similar to these
Ice Breaker merino wool thermal tights, bodyfit 260, black in medium (I have found them too big for me, just never got around to getting rid of them)
Polaris Womens cycling waterproof trousers - paritially lined - hyrdo vent fabric - they claim to be size small, have a huge ass in them and must be around size 14.

Ladies Tops
Berghaus double trim T-Shirt light kakhi colour, size 16 apparently - more like 14.
Ice Breaker SuperFine Ultralite Merino wool polo neck (short sleeved) shirt - in black size Medium
Ice Breaker Bodyfit 200 roll neck with zipper (long sleeved) top - in plum size small
DHB long sleeved (warm) front zippered cycling top - black and white in size 12
DHB short sleeved (cool) front zippered cycling top - was black and white, but now black and greyish (well worn but plenty of life in it) size 12
Thuasne 717 Force 3 Sport Bra - black, label says size 90D which I think is the French equivalent of 34D - 2 of

There are also 20 or so (black, white, lilac, pale green, kakhi, plum) of M&S short sleeved T-shirts in Size 12 - last years model so slightly longer in the body (a few are size 10). Most are V neck, a couple are scoop neck and a couple are high neck. A few are 3/4 length sleeves and the odd one or 2 are full length sleeves.

Mens
Helly Hansen long sleeved classic stripped base layer but with high neck and front 1/2 zipper - black in size large - similar to this
Gore Bike Wear padded bib shorts in black - size large - bought last summer including wash bag.
(Free) - Old but servicable Karrimor unpadded bib tights - black, size large (these are donkeys years old, but still going strong and have those bits that go under your feet to stop them riding up - bad day on words got no sleep last night!)

Other
Smartwool ankle length socks - light or medium cushion (clean and little used, I changed to a thicker cushion) - I'm size 4-7 range (3 pairs in dark blue and 1 pair in Black), only ever washed in wool wash and never tumbled dry.

If anything is left by Friday 11th Feb it will be on Ebay, I have to clear everything out of this house by the 28th Feb otherwise it will got to a charity shop.

I'm interested in the Merino Icebreaker tights medium can't find out how to PM.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Anymore takers before they go to a charity shop - I am running out of time to get things on ebay and the posted to people before we do the final run up north a week today.
Emma

Ladies Bottoms

Ladies Tops
DHB short sleeved (cool) front zippered cycling top - was black and white, but now black and greyish due to the black running in the wash - size 12

Mens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom