[SOLD] - Clothing for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Ice Breaker SuperFine Ultralite Merino wool polo neck (short sleeved) shirt - in black size Medium
Ice Breaker Bodyfit 200 roll neck with zipper (long sleeved) top - in plum size small

could be interested for Mrs PpP
she likes Icebreaker stuff, and is between a 10 and a 12
not sure which of the above might fit her so would take both and sell on whichever didnt work.
How much do you want for them ?

Would take the men's Karrimor bib tights too, as sure they would come in handy sometime.

Merino Ladies Bottoms (to cover bottoms I mean)

Arrived today, fit perfectly. If it was on Ebay would give you 5*s for fantastic service!!!!!! I'm wearing 'em now and they're lovely and warm.

trio25

Über Member
If the womens medium icebreaker top is still avalible I'll have it.

PM me with how much you want for it.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
what is left - until this Saturday (i.e. tomorrow) then I will close and send it all to charity - I only have 11 days left before the tour and 5 of those I am travelling around the country delivering furniture to its new home and squirreling away a few possessions here and there...
All very cheap for you to buy, clean and in very good condition

Ladies
Asics Eikoku Ladies Sprinter running shorts - these are knee length - Size Small - similar to these but below knee
Berghaus Womens Trek Tights - Size Small (these are a very thin small, more like a size 4 or 6), never worn and still with tags on. (not the polartek ones - think these were more under something ones)
Arc'teryx tights in black - US Size 0-4 (25inch waist) - again thermal concept type to go under something - similar to these
DHB short sleeved (cool) front zippered cycling top - was black and white, but now black and greyish (well worn but plenty of life in it) size 12
Thuasne 717 Force 3 Sport Bra - black, label says size 90D which I think is the French equivalent of 34D - 2 of
20 or so (black, white, lilac, pale green, kakhi, plum) of M&S short sleeved T-shirts in Size 12 - last years model so slightly longer in the body (a few are size 10). Most are V neck, a couple are scoop neck and a couple are high neck. A few are 3/4 length sleeves and the odd one or 2 are full length sleeves.
Unisex
Smartwool (merino) ankle length socks - light or medium cushion (clean and little used, I changed to a thicker cushion) - I'm size 4-7 range (3 pairs in dark blue and 1 pair in Black), only ever washed in wool wash and never tumbled dry.

Norm

Marked as sold and closed by the admin team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom