[SOLD] - Dawes Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
A 2004 Dawes Galaxy.A mixte colour i think that is the phrase.Green but then blue and gold when the sun catches it.
64cm frame.In the New Year i had the middle chain ring replaced along with the chain and cassette,that was the lbs idea.The frame has a couple of scratches ,which are covered with small transfers.Good very clean bike.Ony ridden for maybe 30 miles since repairs.
It is not being used and is just sitting in garage,i have a plan to put new wheels on my Secteur Elite.So i need some money.This is not a hack bike it's in great condition.

I have no idea what is a reasonable price ,so make me an offer.All will be considered.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
pictures please?

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Yes it's a 64cm frame.Bought from Spa Cycles of Harrogate.I have another nine pictures showing other parts of the bike.I will try to get them up on here.Or i could e mail to persons interested.

Attachments

• phpRa6pPrAM.jpg
    phpRa6pPrAM.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 166
OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
More photos hope this helps

Attachments

• phpUU6xoOAM.jpg
    phpUU6xoOAM.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 71
  • php6OIQPVAM.jpg
    php6OIQPVAM.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 78
  • phpIkA1F4AM.jpg
    phpIkA1F4AM.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 81
  • phpkSk0DGAM.jpg
    phpkSk0DGAM.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 68
  • phpmRwqYOAM.jpg
    phpmRwqYOAM.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 76
  • phpNteFrZAM.jpg
    phpNteFrZAM.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 119
  • phpRa6pPrAM.jpg
    phpRa6pPrAM.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 127
  • phpRimf7JAM.jpg
    phpRimf7JAM.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 133
  • phpsEe8BwAM.jpg
    phpsEe8BwAM.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 74

Noodley

I have no idea what is a reasonable price ,so make me an offer.All will be considered.

I have no idea what would eb a reasonable price either, but can you give an indication of a ballpark figure?
And would you post? (silly thing to ask a postman :laugh: )

Garz

Squat Member
Holy sh*t. Colin is a big guy and I'm sure his frame is nowhere near that size. That reminds me... anyone remember watching Land of the Giants?

:laugh:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
A 2004 Dawes Galaxy.A mixte colour i think that is the phrase.Green but then blue and gold when the sun catches it.
64cm frame.In the New Year i had the middle chain ring replaced along with the chain and cassette,that was the lbs idea.The frame has a couple of scratches ,which are covered with small transfers.Good very clean bike.Ony ridden for maybe 30 miles since repairs.
It is not being used and is just sitting in garage,i have a plan to put new wheels on my Secteur Elite.So i need some money.This is not a hack bike it's in great condition.

That's a Super Galaxy - a higher model than the ordinary G.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Thanks all for looking and i would like to get £300 -£280 lowest.As i say i am not riding it because i love the Spesh Secteur.So thats all i can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom