Dawes Galaxy 57 cms, 3 x 8, serviced .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gillstay

Über Member
Hi. I bought this for a chum about 15 years ago and he has used it since for exercise and carrying kids on holiday etc with a child's seat.

I have serviced it regularly for him and its done very well. Handles well, stops well, changes gear just fine and its comfortable.

One of the changers has lost its little screen and the pedals are tired with end caps missing. Otherwise its all working well and has just been serviced with new grips.

Currently its at Bromyard, but could be taken back to him at Shrewsbury if it helps. Or pints in-between. £275 .

P1030844.JPG

P1030843.JPG

OP
OP
Gillstay

Gillstay

Über Member
P1030845.JPG

P1030837.JPG

P1030833.JPG

OP
OP
Gillstay

Gillstay

Über Member
A few years ago anything Dawes Galaxy sold within hours of being put up for sale, just goes to show how times have changed

I can understand that as I recall trying to find this one and I got beaten to two and a third was in awful condition so left it.

I had not ridden one before and was impressed at how stable it was all loaded up in comparison to my Specialized.

I knew very little then. :laugh:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I can understand that as I recall trying to find this one and I got beaten to two and a third was in awful condition so left it.

I had not ridden one before and was impressed at how stable it was all loaded up in comparison to my Specialized.

I knew very little then. :laugh:

Had quite a few over the years and they all ride very stable

Top Bottom