SOLD Daytona ladies road bike, £10 - Dewsbury, West Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I bought this Daytona for a part this week but picked it up cheaply elsewhere. So, before I part it out and sell the components would anyone be interested:

pxl_20201127_153156547-jpg.jpg

The seatpost moves and is probably at my 5' 8" height so I'm guessing it's for about 5' 2" - 5' 6" in reality.
  • Everything works, wheels are pretty true with 'suicide' levers.
  • 5 speed Shimano with a Sachs Huret rear derailleur.
  • 26 x 1 3/8 wheels with cracked tyres and Woods tubes. I would recommend new tyres.
  • Chain has two stuck links which are currently soaking.
  • Rear mudguard is fine and shiny, front mudguard has a dent on the rear which should press out.
  • Frame / components / wheels have light surface rust marks which have come off where I've cleaned them.
Date-wise the only thing I can find is a small '86' sticker on the rear wheel which would make it 1986 and about right with the components. No makers marks or anything.

I'm asking £10 collected from WF12, which covers my purchase cost, a bit of cleaning and the collection. I've no time, due to some work coming in, to fix it up so it'd just be broken for parts. It's had very limited use from what I can see.

A weekend's polishing, new tyres and brake pads and probably a new chain would see this as a useful-again bike.

Last edited:
you have a pm

Top Bottom