SOLD - Dolan L'Etape XL size For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclone1

Dolan L'Etape Carbon Road Bike For Sale

New Price £700 with Zondas or £600 with brand new Mavic Aksiums Ones and Continental Ultra tyres.

Just a year old

Full SRAM Rival 11speed
Size XL (56cm but more like 60cm on traditional framed bikes - suit 5ft 10 - 6ft 3
Weighs 7.6kg with pedals
In excellent condition with no scratches on the frame or forks.
Has had 2 services

Upgraded Extras over standard -
Campagnolo Zonda Wheels
Schwalbe Ultremo ZX tyres (new front just fitted)
Dolan carbon seat post
Exustar pedals
SRAM cork bar tape
Swisstop Green brake pads
KCNC Pure Curve handle bar
New gear cables

Total new value £1400

Bargain at £700 or £600 with brand new Mavic Aksium Ones.

Contact - 07976976160.

image_zpsxbsmbdxe.jpg

image_zpsw2fa4und.jpg

image_zpsrbsuubna.jpg

image_zpsivf5xwcc.jpg

image_zps53fsdfhh.jpg

Last edited:
That's a nice looking bike. I don't know much about Dolan. Must do some research :okay:

OP
OP
Cyclone1

Cyclone1

Nice bike, do you ride with the saddle like that?

Lol not quite, it was back from a service and then I cleaned and prepared the bike, so I'd put the post/seat back on purely for the pics and not my riding position. Well spotted though.

I'm saying its a cracking bike so must be something pretty special to make OP sell it.

OP
OP
Cyclone1

Cyclone1

I'd always had my eyes on a Dolan Tuono. But after visiting Dolan a few years back was very impressed with the L'Etape. The Dolan guys were great and measured me for both bikes. In the end I went for the L'Etape and it proved to be a wise choice, so much so that I bought another. I am now in a position to buy a bike to the specification I want, so have ordered it. I've gone for a different frame geometry which should / may aid how I ride lol, this has changed from 10-30 mile rides, to a decent spell of 30-100 mile rides and now back to 20-50 milers.

My L'Etape is in great condition with a few nice upgrades, so will make a great bike for someone.

Jules

cm2mackem

Über Member
Hi,

You are more than welcome to come and view the bike?

Regards
Jules
In support of the seller, I have the same bike in yellow, and it would take something special for me to sell it, sometimes feel like Dolans southeast test centre the amount of people who ask for a spin on it whilst sat outside a cafe.

OP
OP
Cyclone1

Cyclone1

In support of the seller, I have the same bike in yellow, and it would take something special for me to sell it, sometimes feel like Dolans southeast test centre the amount of people who ask for a spin on it whilst sat outside a cafe.
Lol yes I've had the same response with mine. Quite a few bikers who knew of the brand but not seen one in the flesh, all impressed. On a positive a couple of them went on to buy Dolan bikes! Look great in yellow also...

image_zpscaegavmz.jpg

Top Bottom