SOLD - Dolan L'Etape XL size For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cyclone1

Cyclone1

Haha, no I had the yellow one first. I sold it to my cousin after he was looking to upgrade from his Btwin Triban, but he couldn't quite afford a new Dolan. As I loved the Dolan so much I then bought my current blue one (would have bought yellow again but as I cycle with my cousin would have looked odd on the same bike, but now really like the blue version) but with 11 speed Rival instead of 10.

Last edited:
What's the SRAM rival like compared to shimano ? Can I ask what gearing you have front and rear :okay:

OP
OP
Cyclone1

Cyclone1

What's the SRAM rival like compared to shimano ? Can I ask what gearing you have front and rear :okay:

I personally prefer SRAM over Shimano. My cube had 105 which was absolutely fine, but after trying SRAM on a friends bike quite liked it. I specified my next bike with SRAM (rival) and whilst it initially took a few rides to get used to it, prefer it. I recently was given the opportunity to test ride a Giant Defy Advanced Pro 2 fitted with Ultegra. Whilst a nice bike (£2.3k!) it reassured me that I much prefer SRAM over Shimano. It's purely a personal preference and have friends who prefer Shimano.

It's a 50/34 and 11-28 set up.

OP
OP
Cyclone1

Cyclone1

why can't I delete this?
I've still got the bike as intend to put it on wider sale at the end of the month (not received new bike yet).

Geometry wise it will be good for your height, I am 6ft 1. Long legs can be adjusted by seat height, reach due to torso adjusted by seat position and stem length.

OP
OP
Cyclone1

Cyclone1

New Price

£700 with the Zondas or £600 with brand new Mavic Aksium One wheels and Vittoria Tyres

Top Bottom