SOLD Felt Z5 Carbon Road Bike Medium (Upgraded)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scaleyback

Veteran
The bike is now Sold:

This is a medium, 54cm I think is the size. I am a little under 5' 9" these days (I'm shrinking) I'm thinking this should suit 5' 8" - 5' 10" ?
For the last few years this has been used almost exclusively on my Tacx Neo Smart Trainer. (now Sold) see my For Sale post.
I'm 76 now and thankfully fit and healthy but adoption of 2 rescue dogs that need 'oodles' of exercise has changed my priorities.
I am stopping cycling and my Felt is for sale.
Originally Shimano 105 but I upgraded to full Ultegra 6800 groupset (chainrings incl)
I have fitted a pair of Campagnolo Zonda wheels and a Charge Spoon Titanium Saddle. Chain & cassette recently replaced.
The bike is 'shod' with Michelin Pro 4 Endurance Folding tires 700 x 28c. I shall fit a new front Pro 4 tyre before sale, rear tyre is fine.
Bike is in excellent condition. Never 'dropped' or damaged. Very minor signs of use.
Bike is approx 8kg OTR.
If I achieve my asking price I will include the Park Tool bike stand you see in my pictures.
Collection only (To much hassle to post) we are in North Yorkshire (Post Code DL10) I am prepared to travel North or South a reasonable distance
to meet a committed buyer. (Daylight, Public place i.e motorway Svcs)

P1006450_Felt_1-L.jpg

P1006453_Felt_2-L.jpg

P1006454_Felt_3-L.jpg

P1006457_Felt_4-L.jpg

P1006463_Felt_6-L.jpg

P1006374_bike3-L.jpg

The bike is now advertised elsewhere.
For Sale: Now £450.00. o.n.o

Last edited:
Top Bottom