**Sold** FitBit Charge 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Polite

Über Member
Used but great condition.

It's an amazing little thing, tracks everything you do and nudges you to do even more. It’s even got GPS (**edit: GPS tracking but you need your SmartPhone for this**) so it will record your rides or walks.

It tells you how much/well you're sleeping as well.

Battery lasts for about a week. Easy to sync, easy to update and it knows when you're cycling without having to tell it.

£50 plus p&p (approx £5) with PayPal friends and family (avoid charges for all). C%TGXxiOS%2CgDfVM04afA.jpg fullsizeoutput_4ad.jpeg fullsizeoutput_4b0.jpeg 8XA1QJPcSH6bcTY73EIf0g.jpg

Last edited:

GJT

Über Member
Is this an updated model? The reviews for Charge 2 say no GPS.
Does it have the sleep stages update?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Polite

Polite

Über Member
It's GPS enabled (attached) so you need a SmartPhone.
Sleep stages, I'm not sure if I've understood correctly Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 13.43.47.png but it does show how you sleep each hour, if that helps.

OP
OP
Polite

Polite

Über Member
Hmmm, I’ll be honest, I’m not sure. I haven’t used for a long while. It definitely tracks your sleep. I can’t be certain it does what your asking. I don’t have data on the app either.

GJT

Über Member
Not sure why not available to everyone as mentioned below.
Will have a think, but feel free to sell to anyone else that shows an interest. Thanks

F868C62D-FFAB-4006-85F0-C2DF2A0A0A16.png

OP
OP
Polite

Polite

Über Member
It does not have GPS. It can talk to a nearby phone that has GPS but that is far from the same thing. Means you always need to carry a phone with you if you want gps tracking.
Thanks, we had already confirmed that earlier in the thread. OP amended to reflect this.

OP
OP
Polite

Polite

Über Member
Go for it, still available. See edit to original post re the GPS and needing a SmartPhone.

Top Bottom