SOLD: Focus Culebro SL 2.0 TRP Shimano Ultegra - £200 - Dewsbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've listed this as £200 start in an eBay auction but am asking £200 total on here:

A Focus Culebro SL 2.0 TRP in Medium size 54cm with Shimano Ultegra 6700 gears - triple which means 30 gears in total: triple left and 10 speed right. Front and rear derailleurs are Shimano Ultegra 6700.

There is a new Shimano Ultegra 10 speed chain fitted plus a Shimano 12-25 10 speed cassette. Crankset is a Focus one (some wear marks as per photos) with a 50/39/30 triple on 172.5mm cranks.

Comes with a new headset fitted in July 2018 by Sowerby Cycles, Mirfield, plus Focus crankset, Merida Super Aero 38 mm wheels with Vittoria Rubino 25mm front and rear tyres plus a BBB blue bottle cage. New rear wheel bearings (again from Sowerby Cycles) plus recent front wheel bearings.

Handlebars are FSA Vero Compact which are 42cm / 420mm wide, 31.8mm stem fitting and a 125mm drop. The stem is Cex 115mm. New Fabric Hex handlebar tape (RRP £22) fitted.

The brakes are Concept CEX - which have some marks. Clarks silver brake pads fitted. Brake cables are black with gear cables blue.

The saddle is a Specialized Romin Expert 130mm but has a tear on the LH side. A spare saddle will be supplied.

Comes with Shimano SPD-SL R540 white pedals - can be supplied with flat pedals instead if preferred.

Collection preferred from Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 (near Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield - M62 Junction 28 and M1 junction 40). Alternatively the bike can be posted in a bike box.

DSCF5777.JPG DSCF5779.JPG DSCF5780.JPG DSCF5781.JPG DSCF5782.JPG DSCF5783.JPG DSCF5784.JPG

Last edited:
I’d bite your hand off for this bike but suspect it is too big for me! 5ft 7inch with 30 inch inside leg.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

I’d bite your hand off for this bike but suspect it is too big for me! 5ft 7inch with 30 inch inside leg.

Possibly - the bike's at my height - 5' 8 1/2" with 31" inside leg. If you're near you're welcome to test-ride it.

So tempting...
How much would it be posted?

I've estimated £22 on eBay given I sent a bike via Hermes large and heavy last week at that price. Parcelforce was about £26.

@DCLane unfortunately i fear it will be a tad too big for me as I also have short arms and would need a ridiculously short stem.

@broady over to you...

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Great buy. GLWS

PS...Forme built up yet?

Thanks. The Forme's still in a frameset as we've sorted the Wilier Montegrappa for now. However it'll probably turn into my son's winter trainer / my commuting bike over the next couple of months. We've a Dura-Ace equipped BeOne Raw Comp to finish and then the fight over who gets it, the loser gets the Forme to build as they wish.

broady

Veteran
Can I just double check that it has mudguard/pannier mounts seat stay/chain stay junction?
Is the rear mech or hanger bent at all?

Top Bottom