[SOLD] FS Mezzo D9 Folding Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fixedfixer

Veteran
Little used and in very good condition. Rides well and comes with carry bag and a Mezzo rack bag that clips to the rear rack. Spec is as original, Tiagra rear mech etc. Looking for £400 plus postage. Located in West Yorks.
Mezzo D9 1.JPG Mezzo D9 2.JPG Mezzo D9 6.JPG Mezzo D9 5.JPG Mezzo D9 3.JPG MezzoD9 4.JPG Mezzo D9 7.JPG

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Looks like a beaut...if I had the cash at the moment I'd be very tempted - if you don't get any takers and can hold onto it, I may be interested later on when I may have the cash but it's fair enough if you need to shift it.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Heh, whatever could that be Mr P? Hoping to- would love a small folder unlike the first bike I brought which is huge and incredibly heavy!

Brompton would be nice but new, the cost is out of the question and they're still pretty pricey secondhand so a well looked after Mezzo D9 could be for me!

OP
OP
fixedfixer

fixedfixer

Veteran
Have been watching a few D9's on Ebay and think that £350 plus postage is more reasonable. This Mezzo is in good condition and has both the rack bag and a carry bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom