[SOLD] FS: Topeak MTX DXP Trunk Bag with Panniers & Topeak Super tourist Disc Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jamin100

Guru
So, ive decided to sell my rack and panniers as Im just not filling them as much as I thought I would.

Topeak MTX DXP Trunk Bag and panniers + rain cover (extra).
These are in really good condition, I would never describe anything as A1 just in case but they are in very good condition.
They also come with the rain cover which you have to buy separately.

Also available is the Topeak Super Tourist Disk rack that I used with these panniers. I had to fettle these a bit and file off the corner of one of the parts where is attaches to the bike. My QR lever was getting in the way. Doesn't effect them what so ever and once its attached to the bike you cant see it.
Some of the bolts underneath have a bit of surface rust but nothing major.

Links to the products on CRC
Topeak MTX DXP £71.99
Topeak MTX DXP Rain Cover £13.99
Topeak Super Tourist DXP Disk Brake Rack £35.99

So there's £120 worth of kit there, I'm looking for around £80 collected £90 delivered

Can be collected from Halesowen (Birmingham) 5 minutes from Junction 3 of the M5..

Photos to follow, Any questions please ask...

OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
Photo's

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Bike not included ;)

photo11.jpg

photo2.jpg

OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
Bit steep for my pocket,but thanks anyway

No worries, It here until next weekend before i whack it on eBay..

Norry1

Legendary Member
I may be interested in the Trunk Bag - which may help if you are selling the panniers separately. I can pick up easily.

Martin

OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
The panniers are built into the trunk bag. You unzip the side compartments and the panniers are there. The dont detach im afraid.

OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
It is a great set, I'm just finding that I'm not filling it enough to warrant it. So I've got myself a large saddle bag instead (which to be fair may be a smidge too small)

Willing to post this now if anyone's interested

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
This combo is excellent, so convienient.

Mine has suffered abuse for over a year. The main bag is just big enough for my size 10 trainers, towel and shorts for the gym. And If I do some shopping while im out the panniers fold out ready and you can get a suprising ammount in. Also, if you are not using the paniers you can still unzip the side pod and put a few items in with the folded pannier, like pump and p******* repair kit.

1.jpg

5.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member
I have one of these too - the pannier bits have elastic bungee things that hook over the bottom of the rack :smile: They do a non disc version, so this is presumably different in some way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom