[SOLD] FS: Topeak MTX DXP Trunk Bag with Panniers & Topeak Super tourist Disc Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
Hi,

Yes i presume that these will fit on a non disc rack but its a quick release type rack so i think the bag has to go on a topeak MTX rack.

The rack has side panels and like vickster says, there is some elastic cord that you anchor to the bottom of the rack.

Drago

Legendary Member
Sorry to butt in... Paul, what mudguards are those on your bike?

Gez73

Veteran
This is a great set of kit. I use the non-disc rack myself. One question though PaulSecteur, from you pics you have altered the frame supports? I just left mine as they are and have the excess running under the rack. There are loads of fixing positions along the supports. The supports did bend downwards by themselves when attatching to the frame bosses. Just wondered about the odd bend. Gez

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Just wondered about the odd bend. Gez

If I fitted them witht he natural bend they just caught on the rear calipers barrel adjuster, pushing a brake block onto the rim. The odd bend is to get around the adjuster. I really only needed to bend the one, but did both for symetry.

OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
Right, back off holiday now and these are getting on my wife's nerves

Aiden_23

To be honest mate probably wanting to spend less than 40 on a set as I am trying to save up for a turbo trainer and in the process of upgrading the bathroom or I would have taken the whole lot off your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom