SOLD: Garmin Edge 200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikeIow

Guru
Since moving to Wahoo, I have little need for my old Garmin Edge 200 (indeed, last ride shows 10th November 2020!)
Looks like I did a total of 93 rides, 245hrs, just under 1,600 miles....could do better, eh!

Keeping the bar fitting (mostly 'cos it is on a bike I have a long way away from here now....oops!), but happy to ship with a USB cable for £30 (or collect from LE3 8RW for £25)
Cheers

1646322601838.png 1646322771970.png

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Whats the battery life like?

(Im not buying but this might be important for others to know as the Edge 200 is a fairly old device and possibly long due a battery swap if it is wished to be kept in extended service)

OP
OP
mikeIow

mikeIow

Guru
That's a great question: I have no idea!
Second last ride I did was 3 hours....it never ran out on me, but back then I was only a 2-3hour cyclist....

I noticed it turns itself off if not recording a ride (having charged it up earlier - powered back on & it still says full, so I assume it times out!)
I'll charge it up and try to get it to record time sat outside tomorrow (no big rides planned in the next week)

eta - running it 'indoors' today.....2 hours and counting. No idea what a decent battery life looks like....I'll report back later!

Last edited:
OP
OP
mikeIow

mikeIow

Guru
Whats the battery life like?

(Im not buying but this might be important for others to know as the Edge 200 is a fairly old device and possibly long due a battery swap if it is wished to be kept in extended service)
Well, it is at 7½ hours and still going - I suspect that is pretty decent?!
1646419095985.png

Anybody interested, before I give up and take to the Bay of E?

OP
OP
mikeIow

mikeIow

Guru
@Suddabym was asking about budget computers a while back
Thanks - someone has messaged me: I'll update later if it is gone!
Cheers

Top Bottom