SOLD: Garmin Varia Vision In-Sight Display

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SydZ

Über Member
Hi,

For sale is my Garmin Varia Vision In-Sight Display.

It’s in very good condition and comes boxed with two mounts and a good selection of bands to secure mount to your glasses.

The Vario Vision connects to any supported Garmin Edge cycle compute and provides up to 4 programmable data screen.

Full details can be found at https://www.garmin.com/en-GB/p/530536

Asking £175 including RMSD. Note I also have this for sale on eBay.

I also tried to take a photo of an example screen but it wasn’t as easy as it sounds 😏

Milkfloat

An Peanut
@SydZ , I don’t need glasses just yet for reading, but would this be good for someone who struggles to see their headunit because they are not wearing their reading glasses?

OP
OP
S

SydZ

Über Member
It should be @Milkfloat. I use reading glasses myself due to presbyopia but don't need any corrective lenses for cycling. The display in this is designed to give the impression its a lot further away than it actually is so I can see it clearly.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'd never heard of this. I had to look it up on the Garmin site. As a lover of technological toys and gizmos I'd be tempted. But I very rarely wear sunglasses and I doubt it would work with my regular glasses.

OP
OP
S

SydZ

Über Member
There are a variety of different sized bands that are used to fasten the mount to either leg on the glasses and covers a good range of thickness.

Here’s XO a quick example showing the smallest band.

Top Bottom