SOLD - Mavic askium wheels and tyres.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Rover

Guru
Hi, I’ve got a pair of mavic askium wheels and some conti gator hard shells tyres for sale.
The wheels came off a Shimano equipped bike and do have some wear marks along the rims as you’d expect. That said they run very smooth and are true. They’ve been on my turbo bike for the last 18 months.

They tyres are also in good condition and have loads of miles in them. ( the tyre shown on a wheel isn’t included ).

A bargain set of winter/commuter wheels with tyres.

£80 collected from Blackburn or £90 posted.

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru
85132EC9-3870-4A8F-81BB-DEF73C69C20F.jpeg C0471DD3-8D1D-4EF3-93CF-C964CE398EA6.jpeg

nickAKA

Über Member
I am indeed... I'll probably collect when on my travels with work, I have regular runs from manchester to southport so if you can give me a few days to sort out the logistics I have cash waiting! Is that OK?

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru
I am indeed... I'll probably collect when on my travels with work, I have regular runs from manchester to southport so if you can give me a few days to sort out the logistics I have cash waiting! Is that OK?

Send me a pm when your ready and we can sort something. I’ve got a few apps next week but I can be flexible with some notice.

Cheers.

nickAKA

Über Member
OK mate will be in touch when I know when I'll be passing; can send some sort of deposit or just paypal the full amount if you'd like the money now.

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru
I’ll drop you a message in the morning with some availability for next week.

Cheers

Top Bottom