[SOLD] - Men's Endura Hummvee Shorts 3/4 With Liner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
For sale - Men's Black Endura Hummvee shorts, 3/4 length. Never worn, still tagged.
Come with click in padded liner.
Extra Large, probably around a 36" waist
Ideal for most weather conditions, heavy material

http://www.endura.co...112&prod_id=212

£42 delivered (2nd class Royal mail) or £40 collected from Sutton, Surrey (so about a fiver less than anywhere online).

Payment by Bank Transfer please if delivered (I don't do Paypal) or cash on collection

Cheers for looking :smile:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
For sale - Men's Black Endura Hummvee shorts, 3/4 length. Never worn, still tagged.
Come with click in padded liner.
Extra Large, probably around a 36" waist
Ideal for most weather conditions, heavy material

http://www.endura.co...112&prod_id=212

£42 delivered (2nd class Royal mail) or £40 collected from Sutton, Surrey (so about a fiver less than anywhere online).

Payment by Bank Transfer please if delivered (I don't do Paypal) or cash on collection

Cheers for looking :smile:

I'd be interested but the endura size chart below says XL is a bit bigger than my 36" waist. any chance you could measure them as something doesn't add up?

Size%20Guide.jpg

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
OK, will do (if I can find the tape measure!)

If you look around, it sounds like Endura size charts are a bit off...lots of feedback on these on the Evans site :smile:

OK - measured - not the easiest as they have actually an elastic waist - they are ~36" round. They fit me fine and I wear a 34-36" jean :blush:

There's a thread here that suggests a Medium is a ~32" , while the chart says 33-35
http://www.singletra...c/endura-sizing

Other than finding a pair to try on (e.g. Evans - you are in their neck 'o' the woods) not sure what else to suggest :smile:

Noodley

I can confirm the XL are not as large as Endura size chart indicates. I bought a L based on the chart only to return them for the XL.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks Noodley :thumbsup:

If anyone is interested in these, I would be able to post tomorrow - not so easy during the week :smile:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Lol, ignore my reply about Paypal (went straight to message as got email notification) - will send bank details :smile:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
OK, will let you know when I hear from Greg :smile:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
sorry boss, had a problem with my interweb banking*. money now in the ethersphere on its way to you.

*aka 'where the flip has all the money in my bank account gone?', to which the answer is to read the small print when you book a crossing with brittany ferries.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
No worries :smile: Drop me your address by PM. The shorts are now at the office, but will collect tomorrow and post Monday :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom